Saturday, August 22, 2009

Belly Shot #1, Week 14

As promised here is belly shot number one. Please keep in mind that there is a reason why the camera is mine and that I am the photographer in this household, the husband doesn't a put a lot of effort into it and is having a hard time grasping why we are even taking belly shots...MEN!! You'll notice I had an intruder in the picture, we woke him from his slumber and as you can see he is feeling much better than what he was last Saturday after having his gut cut wide open to remove a sock that wouldn't come back out on it's own. This isn't the greatest of shots, I was told to move my hands...lol. I think I look bigger towards the top of my tummy than what I do towards the bottom so I don't know what's going on. We will see how I continue to progress.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

You look adorable!! And I'm so glad the puppy is feeling better!