- I don't know if you really love Olive Garden or really hate it but this past Monday when I had Olive Garden for lunch you went crazy. Crazy to the point I had to ask you to settle down because your constant moving around was actually starting to get uncomfortable here while sitting at my desk. Chances are it's because you loved it because honestly, who can resist their salad and bread sticks??
- I think something about knowing I had only gained two pounds this entire pregnancy set my appetite off and running. The people at Frisch's are becoming my best friends. I have had two big boys in less than five days and the more tarter sauce on the burger the better!!! Does this mean you will love tarter sauce just like me? Your Great-Aunt Robin craved hamburgers with only ketchup and cheese while pregnant with your Aunt Heather and guess what...Aunt Heather will only eat hamburgers with ketchup and cheese.
- Even though you have become very active, you are actually allowing me to sleep. I am no longer uncomfortable and can actually lay titled on my tummy and even on my back for a little while. Usually laying on my back is when I feel you move around the most. Not sure if that means you like it or not, maybe that's your sign for me to roll over, but right now I am pushing it so I apologize if you don't care for it.
- You still won't kick for Daddy and he is actually starting to think you may not like him. You kick and kick and kick and then when Daddy places his hand on my tummy you stop, and then start right back up the minute he moves his hand. I told him he needed to talk to you more, we will see if he listens. Everyone else says it's because his hand is soothing to you, whatever people, it's because she loves her Mommy. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
- I have decided that I will be breastfeeding you full time. Mommy has made herself a nervous wreck thinking about whether this was a good idea or not since I get the Remicade infusions but I have spoken to a lot of women on babycenter.com who get the same infusion and they all breastfeed without problems. Studies have shown the worse that will happen is your body will build an immunity to the medication and should you fall into the 2% of children who get the disease from their parents then Remicade will not be a course of treatment for you. Luckily most do not get diagnosed until they are in there twenties and I figure by then they will have much better medicines for treating this horrible disease. I am truly sorry if this turns out to be the wrong decision but honestly, this decision has been a tough one for me and for the life of me I don't know which one is better so I am going with what I think is best.
- Also, please do not think that because you are going to be breastfed that you will not have to use a bottle. I have decided that you will get the best of both worlds. Cousin Dylan refuses a bottle leaving Aunt Nikki to be the only food provider. The first time Daddy comes to me while I have shampoo in my hair because your hungry and crying like you might starve to death, there will be consequences. I want to be able to take a shower in peace and if that means Daddy has to nuke a bottle and feed you then so be it. I am also doing this for the sake of when I go back to work. My boobies will not exactly be at your disposal and Aunt Nikki's are not for lease, she will have to feed you somehow.
- Pretty much the one and only complaint I have right now is the heartburn/indigestion that I occasionally get. It gets pretty wicked sometimes and I would love to not be able to deal with it but the fact I am not a fat miserable pregnant woman right now doesn't really allow me an opportunity to complain. Life could be really uncomfortable right now but it's not so I need to hush. My back is fine, my boobs aren't leaky, and if I couldn't feel you move or have the pictures to prove you're in there, I would honestly question the pregnancy test and Doctors.
- Thanks to you I have the pregnancy glow I hear about so often. My skin is clean and clear and I swear a little mascara and a hint of blush and I can be out of the door and ready to go. No need for all of the other applications. Rumor has it that when you are pregnant with a girl the acne is worse. They say the baby girls suck the beauty right out of their Mom's, I think you have done the complete opposite, you have made me even prettier. Can I say that without being full of myself???
- Lastly, have I told you lately just how much I love you? You are not even here yet and I have this overwhelming love for you that I have never felt before. There have been a few Moms on the baby board you have lost their little ones. These kids weren't supposed to come out for another three months but for some reason they came early and weren't strong enough to survive. Addison, please stay in there until February!! I don't want to know what it's like to lose a child or to know that my body failed you somehow. I need you more than I think I have even come to realize and I don't think I would be strong enough to move on without you. When I leave the hospital I want to leave with you in tow.
Just a few more months and you will become a reality and let me tell you, we can't wait!!!