Saturday, March 7, 2009

Chocolate Chip Walnut Pancakes

Since this is the first Saturday in several weeks now that I can honestly say I feel pretty good, I thought I would make some pancakes for breakfast for my wonderful Husband. Unfortunately, after I slaved away over the stove for these things while he was in one of the bedrooms cleaning up, he informed me he doesn't like "stuff" in his pancakes. Man ate them though so the "stuff" must not have been to bad.

Chocolate Chip Walnut Pancakes~

Ingredients:
2 C. Bisquick
1 C. milk
2 eggs
1/3 c. chocolate chips
1/4 c. finely chopped walnuts

Directions:
1.) Mix in a bowl, Bisquick, milk, and eggs. Gently fold in chocolate chips and then walnuts.
2.) Cook over medium heat until browned on each side.
3.) Serve with a spread of butter, drizzle of maple syrup, and a dash or two of powdered sugar.

Hope everyone enjoys...chocolate chip pancakes always bring a smile to my face!

5 comments:

Lissaloo said...

Yummy! Those pancakes look and sound amazing! :)

Willoughby said...

My husband prefers pancakes plain, too, but the kids and I love chocolate chips in ours. Yours look awesome, Katie!

Unknown said...

Chocolate chip pancakes? Always a kid pleaser in our house!

Gracey said...

I have tasted pancakes, but not with chocolate chips. I'll remember to make them this way next time!

Katie said...

Anything that has an addition of chocolate in it is good in my book.