Monday, June 13, 2011

Roasted Corn on the Cob

We made the best corn on the cob this past weekend and it was so good that I knew I had to share the recipe with everyone. If you love corn on the cob the good ol' fashion way then you are going to adore it this way. Daniel and I both had two ears a piece and Addison ate an ear all by herself...she loved it. I made some changes to the original recipe which you will find below but if you are interested in seeing the original then click on the link below!
Source: allrecipes.com
5 ears of corn, husked and silks removed
5 tbsp. butter, melted
1/8 tsp. pepper
1/8 tsp. paprika
1/2 tsp. salt
1 garlic clove, finely minced
1 tsp. brown mustard
5 pieces of aluminum foil
Directions:
1.) In a small mixing bowl mix together melted butter, pepper, salt, paprika, brown mustard and minced garlic.
2.) On one piece of aluminum foil add butter and about two tablespoons of butter mixture. Wrap tightly. Repeat for the remaining pieces of corn.
3.) Grill for about 20 to 25 minutes. Un-wrap each piece of corn carefully and grill directly over the heat until the corn has a few grill marks. Serve immediately.
I told you she loved it!
We served ours alongside some grilled Chipotle & Lime chicken. We recently discovered this marinade after I clipped a $1 off coupon for a KC Masterpiece product. So far it's become one of my favorite store bought marinades. I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

golam rabbani said...

great