Friday, August 7, 2009

My nephew to be...

See, my little sister really is pregnant, obviously she is a lot further along than what I am. We had a scare last night thinking that she was in pre-term labor, but she wasn't, hopefully Dylan continues baking for the next month as he is supposed to. Nikki's mother-in-law and I are throwing her her first baby shower this coming Sunday and part of my gift to her was a baby belly photo shoot. I am thrilled with how the pictures turned out and I thought in order to toot my own horn, I would share them with everyone. I am only posting a few but I hope you enjoy them.

By the way, sitting in the waiting room at the hospital in the maternity ward, watching all of the pregnant women come in and out, really helped the fact I will be one of those women in less than six months. It's officially sunk in that this is for real for us. I also bought the first few baby clothes that were gender related. I hit up a garage sale and spent $2.50 on 5 outfits for a little girl. I figured even if we do have a boy, I could always resell all of the girl clothing we have bought and received on e-bay and still make our money back on them since none of the outfits were purchased brand new.

Anyway, here are the pictures.





1 comment:

Cassie said...

I'm glad everything's ok with your sister. And the photos are lovely!!